Vector- GRiZ playing Sax


VECTOR PROJECT

Out of all the projects, this was one of my favorites. I really enjoyed working with illustrator and learning how to use all of the tools. This definitely sparked my interest in the class and digital media, overall. 
I'm so inspired by my favorite DJ, GRiZ, and I knew I could make something look really cool if I worked with a picture of him. Going in and outlining him and trying to coordinate all the words in a way that would outline his body correctly was definitely the hardest part, but I thoroughly enjoyed the process of it. I love learning how to do these things because now I can't stop creating my own vectors in illustrator. 
"Keep the dream alive" -GRiZ





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hoop Animation

Seasons

Photoshopping My Face